Work With Your Handz
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU!
We are hiring Residential Service Electricians!
We are continuously expanding operations. We are hiring Residential Service Electricians in the Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland to service residential customers.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities of our next Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success for our next Electrician:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.