Work With Your Handz
Now hiring a Residential Service Electrician!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is capable of listening to our customer’s needs, booking service appointments, and placing outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Competitive wage with spiffs
- Birthday off with pay
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our Electricians:
- State certified journeyman (or in school to become) with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Be reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
- Take home vehicles
Compensation is $25.00 +/hr.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.