Work With Your Handz
ARE YOU MOVING TO AUSTIN, TX?
THIS JOB IS IN AUSTIN, TX
We are hiring Residential Service Electricians!
Founded in 1994, we have been the industry leader for decades! We are continuously expanding and need Residential Service Electricians to support this growth. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by friendly electrical professionals.
What can we do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management who encourages and helps you develop professionally and personally
- Competitive wages and bonus structure
- Elite level of quality in all we do
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow professionally
- Incredible company culture that recognizes hard work, good character and contributions to the overall vision
- Great benefits package
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Weekly pay and bonus
- Team breakfasts
BENEFITS FOR THE RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIAN:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life Insurance
- Company training for advanced electrical licenses
- Retirement plan/401k with up to 4% company match
- Weekly pay
- Continuous training
- Company events and holiday parties
Pay ranges from $70,000 to $150,000!
As an experienced Residential Service Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls and provide a safety check after every residential call
- Convey every issue to the customer with confidence
- Developing a plan to remedy issues and meet customer needs using a price book, pricing every discrepancy
- Completing tasks to meet customer expectations with estimated, and accurate time frames
- Trouble-shoot electrical issues
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Directing apprentices on their jobs
- Manage their administrative tasks (materials, invoices, project paperwork)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Service Electricians:
- Minimum of 5 years of Residential Service experience required.
- Residential Wireman License required, Journeyman preferred.
- Troubleshooting experience is a MUST.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- Lift objects up to 50 lbs to chest height
- Work at heights and in attics safely
- Highly organized.
- Portraying a professional appearance and demeanor
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Must be professional and reliable.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.