WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE ELECTRICIANS!!
Since 1904, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin, and Chester Counties. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 100 years!
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable managers to support your success
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation activities & events throughout the year
- Company events and team building
- Continued education and training
- Holiday parties
- Team breakfasts
- Prize contests
- Paid training
- NO OVERNIGHT ON-CALL!
- Medical insurance starts on the 1st of the month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off – including vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5%
- Take home company truck and gas card
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Tool and boot program
- Pay from $65,000+ plus commission!
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Responsibilities of the Residential Service Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Competencies for Success for the Residential Service Electrician:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams..
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Follow Nexstar Code of Ethics.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.