Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Electricians!
Founded in 1985, we have been an industry leader for more than three decades. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by a friendly, licensed, electrical or plumbing professional.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 30 years!
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous training to help sharpen your skills
- Annual Awards for the Top Performers
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Salary $60k – $80K
- Health Insurance
- 401K and 3% Company Match
- Continuing education
- Bonus for good reviews
- Take home trucks
As an experienced Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Electricians:
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Minimum of 1 year of Residential Service experience
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.