Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!
We have been in business for 97 years and are dedicated to the customer experience.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Very Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Competitive Wage based on your experience up to $55 an hour
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
Requirements of our next Residential Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- OSHA 30 or OSHA 60 required
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.
Residential Service Plumber