Work With Your Handz
Now hiring a Residential Service Plumber!
$5,000 SIGNING BONUS!!
Since 2007, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving the Greater Phoenix area. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
We are seeking Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Great benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Company Events
- Team meetings
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Weekly and Monthly Trainings
- Take home vehicle
Compensation is $60k – $125k with uncapped commission!
What You’ll Do:
Our service plumbing technicians perform residential service and repair work, including basic residential plumbing repairs as well as water heater replacements, drain stoppages and sewer line replacements and other plumbing services as needed.
Tasks for the RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participating in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
Requirements for our next RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- 2+ years of Residential Service experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check.
- Passion for servicing customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position