Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
With more than 100 years of combined experience, we strive to help the residents of Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, with all plumbing and HVAC needs whenever service is needed. We have established a premier reputation within our service areas and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
- We grow our own with our very own Apprenticeship Program
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
Residential Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Completing residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable to make recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- At least 2 years of Service Plumbing experience required
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Health Care Package including Vision and Dental
- 401k and 401k matching
- Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicle
- Iphone and Ipad
- Continued Training and Education
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.