Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!!
Since 1904, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin, and Chester Counties. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 100 years!
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable managers to support your success
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation activities & events throughout the year
- Company events and team building
- Holiday parties
- Team breakfasts
- Prize contests
- Paid training
- NO OVERNIGHT ON-CALL!
- Medical insurance starts on the 1st of the month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off – including vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5%
- Take home company truck and gas card
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Pay ranges from $65k – $120k!
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 2 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
Tasks for the Residential Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position