Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Experienced Service Plumbers!
If you are a Plumber that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
What You’ll Do:
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting. You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Residential Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Perform residential plumbing service calls
- Building accurate repair quotes
- Educate customers on plumbing parts and products when necessary
- Perform routine maintenance
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Come work for a winning team and the industry leader in residential services!
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening