Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Plumbers!
Founded in 1985, we have been an industry leader for more than three decades. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship, provided by a friendly, licensed, electrical or plumbing professional.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 30 years!
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous trainings to help sharpen your skills
- Annual Awards for the Top Performers
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
As an experienced Residential Service Plumber, you will:
Install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Requirements for our Residential Service Plumbers:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Salary $70k – $150K
- Health Insurance
- 401K and 3% Company Match
- Continuing education
- Bonus for good reviews
- Take home trucks
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.