Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!
Are you looking to join the fastest-growing plumbing company in the area? Well, look no further! We are a successful family-owned business that has a reputation for excelling and being the best in the area!
We are seeking Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We are a growing company!
- Year-round work available
- Excellent earning potential
- No On-Call
- No weekends
- Top of the line equipment
- Fully stocked vehicles
- Growth opportunity
- Continuous education and training
- On-site gym
What You’ll Do:
Our service plumbing technicians perform residential and commercial service and repair work, including basic residential and commercial plumbing repairs as well as water heater replacements, drain stoppages and sewer line replacements and other plumbing services as needed.
Requirements for our next RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participating in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Always be professional and courteous
- Company pays towards health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Continuing education
- Take home trucks
- Pay ranges from $28 – $50/hour!
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position