Work With Your Handz
MY PLUMBER PLUS IS HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!!!!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Are you an experienced Residential Service Plumber who enjoys being challenged, helping customers and being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then MY PLUMBER PLUS may be for you!
Here is what we need in a Residential Service Plumber:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Residential Service Plumbers with 3+ years of residential service experience
- Ability to diagnose, reapair and replace
- Great communication skills
- Ability to take care of customers Plumbing needs
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Motivated to drive your own income through uncapped commissions
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear driving record with valid driver’s license
Ideal Residential Service Plumber will also have:
- Master or Journeyman License
- Backflow License
What can they do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events and an Annual Crab Feast for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.