Work With Your Handz
We are now hiring a Residential Service Plumber in Oklahoma City!
We are hiring a Residential Service Plumber! Not only do we have an
excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring
and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want
plumbers who do the same!
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few
reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
● Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about
each other!! We are family!
● Absolutely NO On Call!!
● Take pride in working for a company that supports its community!
We give back by supporting Women and Children Shelters as well as
many other organizations in our community
● Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
● New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
● Excellent customer reviews and ratings
● Continuous training to be a leader in your trade
● Transformational Leadership team that supports all the staff
● We always do what is right!
Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Completing residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable to make recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements of our Service Plumbers:
- At least 3 years as a Residential Service Plumber
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- General knowledge of power tools and techniques for care and safe use
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Benefits of Working for Us:
- Direct Primary Care coverage for family
- State of art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
- Subsidized counseling for all employees
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Pay ranges from $25 – $55/hour!
We are a family-oriented company who is hiring for character and skills. We value our employees and treat them like family. If you are looking for a company that appreciates you and what you bring, we are the company for you.