Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Electrician!
UNCAPPED EFFICIENCY INCENTIVES!!
We are a family-owned and operated company serving residential customers in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
What can we do for you?
1. Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 30 years!
2. Provide a great benefits package
3. Be a part of a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
4. We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
5. We provide ongoing training and professional development.
6. Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
7. Culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN CHAGRIN FALLS, OH
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education
- Pay is $26-31/hour
As an experienced Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
• Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
• Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
• Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
• Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
• Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
• Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements for our Electricians:
• State-certified journeyman (or in school to become) with knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
• Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
• Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
• Clean, safe driving record
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test
• Highly organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
• Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
• Strong desire to improve professionally.
• Team player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.