Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A SERVICE/ FIELD MANAGER
The Service/Field Manager will oversee the daily functions of the plumbing and HVAC departments. In this role, you will plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives, while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
In addition to great pay and our family-owned business culture, we offer all employees the following benefits and perks:
- Pay between 65-85k!
- Eligible for performance-based increases and bonuses
- Fully Paid Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Continual Training
- Supportive, fun, and professional company owners
- Offer specific employee assistance programs (like credit checks, goals/journalling)
- Charity Softball events
- Dinners with spouses when we hit our goals
- Deep Sea fishing trips for top producers
- Paintball and other team building activities
- BBQ and face painting and other family activities
- Destination trips for top performers
- Company vehicle
- Birthday off
OUR IDEAL SERVICE/FIELD MANAGER WILL BE:
- Honest – forthcoming when questions or issues arise
- Reliable – does what they say they will
- Motivated – looking for more than just a job
- Punctual – shows up on time
- Problem-solver – takes initiative to fix issues
- Humble – Showing importance of the team over self-interest.
- Knowledgeable – Proven and demonstrated knowledge managing a team to goal.
We are a family-owned and family-oriented business that strives to help the residents of Middlesex and Essex counties, with all plumbing and heating needs. We stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SERVICE/FIELD MANAGER:
- Manage and develop staff of plumbers and heating technicians, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, troubleshooting, and coordinating continuous training.
- Manage the quality of work produced by technicians
- Hold team accountable to KPI’s
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to all rules.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues.
- Regularly audits work being done via job site visits and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that service systems are being followed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SERVICE/FIELD MANAGER:
- Management/Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Experience in residential Plumbing or Heating required
- Prior Service Manager experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required for this position.
- Top-notch leadership skills that motivate others
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn and use industry technology
- Experience leading a team with general KPI’s
- Incredible communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to solve practical problems and employ rational decision-making skills and common sense is a must.
- The ability to think and react quickly where only limited standardization or direction exists is crucial.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed.
- Have a willingness to learn and a desire to always improve
- Business experience and a strong business acumen is required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
- Fully Paid Medical
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Credit Repair Services
Come work for a winning team and the industry leader in residential services!