Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A SERVICE MANAGER
The Service Manager will oversee the daily functions of the Plumbing departments. In this role, you will plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives, while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
We are the largest small company in the Western region, a family-owned and family-oriented business that strives to serve the residents along the I-5 corridor of Western WA, with all plumbing needs. We stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
What can we do for YOU?
- We are a family-owned service company that believes in family
- Clothing Allowance
- 100% paid medical for employee
- We care about our employees and listen to their suggestions!
- Elite level of quality
- Supportive management and the ability to learn and be challenged
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow professionally
- Incredible company culture that recognizes hard work, good character and contributions to the overall vision
OUR IDEAL SERVICE MANAGER WILL BE:
- Honest – forthcoming when questions or issues arise
- Reliable – does what they say they will
- Cultural Warrior -Defend the culture and company systems
- Motivated – looking for more than just a job
- Punctual – shows up on time
- Problem-solver – takes initiative to fix issues
- Humble – Showing importance of the team over self-interest.
- Knowledgeable – Proven and demonstrated knowledge managing a team to goal.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SERVICE MANAGER:
- Manage and develop staff of Residential Service plumbers, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and coordinating continuous training.
- Hold team accountable to KPI’s and performance goals
- Develop and implement operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals, and manage expenditures to meet operational goals.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures the service department adheres to all rules.
- Order/maintain necessary uniforms and equipment for technicians
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that service systems are being followed.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SERVICE MANAGER:
- 5+ years Management/Supervisory experience required
- Prior Service Manager experience preferred – experience in residential services is required
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record is required for this position.
- Top-notch leadership skills that motivate others
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn and use industry technology
- Experience leading a team with KPI’s
- Incredible communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to solve practical problems and employ rational decision-making skills and common sense is a must.
- The ability to think and react quickly where only limited standardization or direction exists is crucial.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are needed.
- Have a willingness to learn and a desire to always improve
- Business experience and a strong business acumen is required
- Service Titan experienced preferred, not required
In addition to great pay and our family-owned business culture, we offer all employees the following benefits and perks:
- $1,000 yearly clothing allowance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly paid training
- Opportunity to attend training seminars for continuing education and development
- A big Christmas party for the whole family. We believe in putting family first and treat our employees as such
- Fully Paid Medical
- Paid holidays
Our satisfaction guarantee applies to employees as well as customers. By treating
employees right, we are the “Company of Choice” for plumbing professionals in