Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING SERVICE PLUMBERS!!
Family-owned and locally operated, we have been serving the Ocean and Monmouth communities for the last 25 years! Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are looking for Service Plumbers to diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What Can WE Do For YOU as the Service Plumber?
- Provide stability
- A true family-like atmosphere, stop feeling like just a number
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits package
- Continuous trainings
- Growth opportunities – all management has been promoted from within
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Recognition Awards
- National Scoreboard Conference for Top Performers
Benefits for the Service Plumber:
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Fully matched 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Take home company vehicle
- Team Breakfasts
- Pay ranges from $28 – $50 plus bonuses and spiffs
Responsibilities for the Service Plumber:
- Complete in-home plumbing repairs – replaces faucets, toilets, water heaters, etc.
- Establish customer rapport to offer the right products and services – help the Customer make an informed and intelligent choice
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Be professional; neat, clean, punctual and courteous
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized service truck with inventory.
- Participate actively in all training exercises & morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success as a Service Plumber:
- Minimum of 2 years’ residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Continued education and training.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Team Player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.