Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Service Plumbers!!
We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Service Plumbers who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 60 years!
- We have a great benefit package
- Be a part of a family-like environment
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Competitive wages
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
- Pay between $25-$30 plus commission!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tool Program
- Ask about our Cafeteria Plan!
Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Responsibilities for the Service Plumber:
- Complete in-home plumbing repairs – replaces faucets, toilets, water heaters, etc.
- Establish customer rapport to offer the right products and services – help the Customer make an informed and intelligent choice
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Be professional; neat, clean, punctual and courteous
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized service truck with inventory.
- Participate actively in all training exercises & morning meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- On Call – yes, you have on call, but we have an exclusive process and reward system
- Master Plumber license? Not required but encouraged and rewarded!
Competencies for Success as a Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Team Player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.