Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Service Plumbers!!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking exceptional Service Plumbers to perform diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches for our customers. We take pride in our work and want employees who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Competitive wage with spiffs
- Birthday off with pay
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
- Take home vehicles
- Pay up to $30/hour plus bonuses!
Requirements for our next Service Plumber:
- 3 – 5 years’ of plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Keep your truck clean and inventory up to date
Tasks for the Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.