Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!
UP TO $4000 SIGNING BONUS!
OUR TECHNICIANS ENJOY 3 DAYS OFF PER WEEK!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
We keep growing because we hire the best and our customers love us for it! We’ve been at this for a long time in the greater Akron/Kent area. We continually train and educate our employees way beyond the industry norms. We appreciate our people for their hard work and dedication to our customers. People come here looking for a job, but find a career, a home, a place to grow and learn and earn the money and respect they deserve.
Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
· Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
· Minimum of 5 Years of Service Plumbing Experience
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
· Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Service Plumber:
· Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
· Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
· Keep your truck inventory up to date
· Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
· Maintain a clean and professional appearance
· Have and maintain a clean driving record
· Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
· Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business over 17 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
- Signing bonus up to $4,000 for qualified applicants
- Hourly plus uncapped bonus potential
- No on-call schedule, 3-days off per week
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Prescription card
- Excellent Hospitalization Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid quarterly company gatherings including an awesome holiday party
- Paid training classes
- Company provided uniforms
- Tool program
- Nice company trucks
- Opportunity for job growth within company