Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We have worked hard to earn our company’s trust and be one of the top-rated companies in the state!
We are seeking Residential Service Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We are a growing company!
- A company that will treat you with respect
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- NO ON CALL
- No weekend work
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Provide fun and rewarding internal competitions
- Company events
What You’ll Do:
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
Requirements of our next RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS:
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBERS:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participating in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repairs or replacements
- Complete residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Always be professional and courteous
- Medical insurance – immediately available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company matching
- Take home trucks
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay ranges from $100,000 – $150,000
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, come join us!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.