Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING SERVICE PLUMBER
NO NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
A successful residential service company that proudly serves Monroe & Orleans Counties. Come join a team that is focused on offering top-quality services.
We are seeking Residential Service Plumbers that take pride in their work, want to work with a winning team, and earn top pay while still having time to enjoy a life outside work. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area – Our top plumber currently makes $190k+
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance – No nights, weekends, or on-call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Brand new take-home vehicles
- All tools are provided
- Fun contests to win prizes (grills, Yeti coolers, etc.)
- Earn unlimited PTO
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Bonus opportunities
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth potential
What You’ll Do:
A Residential Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches.
Requirements for our next Service Plumber:
- Minimum of 3 year’s plumbing experience
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Keep your truck clean and inventory up to date
Tasks for the Service Plumber:
- Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Maintain communication with team members
- Keep your company truck clean and organized, inside, and out
- Properly complete tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Top pay in the area available
- Payment of benefits
- Earn unlimited PTO
- Regular employee training (weekly and monthly)
- Take home trucks
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.