Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Sewer Installer Helpers!!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and looking for Sewer Installer Helpers to join our team!
Earn while you learn – great opportunity to learn the trades
What can we do for you as the Sewer Installer Helper?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for the Sewer Installer Helper:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
Responsibilities and Duties for the Sewer Installer Helper:
- Packing and sorting the plumbing equipment for each job
- Finding pipe leaks and preparing the work area
- Fetching tools and buying additional stock and equipment
- Cutting open walls and structures to expose the pipe
- Adjusting water pressure valve
- Replacing faucet washers and toilet wax rings
- Measuring, cutting, and threading pipes
- Installing gutter, drainpipe, and runoff system
Skills needed for our Sewer Installer Helper:
- Detailed knowledge of plumbing equipment and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprint
- Advanced mechanical skills
- Good physical fitness and dexterity
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.