Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Sewer Salesperson to service our residential customers!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding employees for our team!
What can WE do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
As an experienced Sewer Salesperson, you will:
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer and drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES of our next Sewer Salesperson:
- Complete inspection of customer’s sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Follow up on company-generated sales leads using strong relationship-building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the onboarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members, providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
REQUIREMENTS for our next Sewer Salesperson
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside sales
- Experience with camera and drain
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Successful track record as a sale closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.