Work With Your Handz
We are now hiring an Experienced Sewer Salesperson in San Diego!
As a qualified candidate, you will apply your sales and customer service skills and knowledge in providing sewer and drain camera inspection services and solutions to our customers. If you are motivated to learn and hungry for success, this is the position for you!
This position is commission based and has the potential to earn over $100,000 or more.
We are committed to being the company of choice for our customer’s plumbing needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit! We have been in business in San Diego since 1981 and have an excellent reputation for quality service.
As an experienced Sewer Salesperson you will:
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer, and drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
What can we do for YOU?
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Tool allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- iPhone and iPad
- Company holiday parties and social events
RESPONSIBILITIES of our next Sewer Salesperson:
- Complete inspection of customer’s sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Follow up on company-generated sales leads using strong relationship-building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the onboarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members; providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
REQUIREMENTS for our next Sewer Salesperson:
- At least 2+ years of experience in drain/sewer plumbing experience is required
- At least 2+ years of experience in inside/outside sales
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.