Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING WAREHOUSE MANAGER!!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We are seeking a Warehouse Manager that takes pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
The Warehouse Manager’s primary purpose is to serve the technicians by ensuring they have the equipment, materials, and supplies needed so they can deliver a world class experience for our customers.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay ranges from $70,000 – $90,000
What You’ll Do:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing inventory levels, overseeing the receiving and shipping of products, and ensuring that the warehouse runs efficiently and effectively. The Warehouse Manager will ensure that the warehouse operates smoothly and efficiently, and that the company can deliver high-quality products and services to its customers.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager:
- Establish inventory management protocols: Maintain a system to track inventory levels and set up protocols for ordering new products when inventory levels fall below a certain threshold.
- Implement organization systems: Ensure that products are properly organized in the warehouse so that they can be easily located and retrieved. This might include assigning specific areas of the warehouse to different product categories, using barcode or RFID technology to track products, and implementing a system for product labeling and identification.
- Manage receiving and shipping processes: Oversee the receiving and shipping of products to ensure that products are received in a timely manner and that orders are fulfilled accurately. This might involve coordinating with vendors, working with the logistics team to schedule deliveries, and overseeing the loading and unloading of products.
- Monitor warehouse performance: Regularly review warehouse performance metrics, such as inventory turnover rate, order fulfillment accuracy, and shipping times, in order to identify areas where improvements can be made. Make recommendations for process improvements or changes to the layout of the warehouse.
- Train and supervise staff: Responsible for hiring and training warehouse staff and ensuring that they are following warehouse protocols and procedures. This might involve conducting regular performance reviews, providing feedback and coaching, and developing training programs to help staff improve their skills and knowledge.
- Preforms required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager:
- 5+ years of management experience
- Required: Industry experience and expansive knowledge of HVAC and Plumbing parts
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient computer skills
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.