Work With Your Handz
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU!
NOW HIRING A WATER HEATER INSTALLER
We are a successful Residential Plumbing Service Company that proudly serves West St. Louis County and the surrounding area. We appreciate our team, which is focused on professionalism while offering top-quality plumbing services.
We are hiring a Water Heater Installer with competitive pay in a great team environment!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance – No nights, weekends, or on-call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Uniforms furnished
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area ($30 – $60 per hour)
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Continual Training
What You’ll Do as our Water Heater Installer:
- The Water Heater Installer is responsible for the installation of water heaters and related equipment into residential customers’ homes
- Meet with the homeowner and conduct a walkthrough to review job expectations prior to starting work
- Install gas, electric, and tankless water heaters, and related products
- Keep constant communication with the homeowner throughout the installation process, keeping them informed and updated on any issues or decisions concerning routing, positioning, noise levels, access needs, etc.
- Educate the homeowner on the new water heater and answer any questions they may have upon completion of the installation
- Weekly Pay ($30 to $60 per hour)
- 100% paid employee medical and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Regular employee training
- Retirement plan with company match
Requirements for our Drain Technician:
- St. Louis County Water Heater Contractor License
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Personable and professional
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug test are required to be considered for this position.