Work With Your Handz
We are seeking Water Treatment Salespersons!
We are growing in leaps and bounds! We have been in the industry for over 45 years! Our culture of trust and selflessness is everything to us. We continually train and educate our employees to make them into the best leaders they can be. We appreciate our people for their hard work and dedication to our customers.
Diagnose customers Water Treatment units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water treatment unit and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business over 45 years!
- Nice company trucks
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- UNLIMITED paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Take company vehicle home (for service technicians)
- iPad and iPhone
- Company uniforms
- Complete inspection of customer’s Water Treatment unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Previous Water Treatment Sales experience preferred but not required. One call close experience in a residential setting a PLUS!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player