Now Hiring in Monterey Park, CA
- HVAC Installer
- HVAC Service Technician
- Plumbing Service Manager
- Residential Plumbing Installer
- Residential Service Plumber
We are hiring a HVAC Installer, HVAC Service Technician, Plumbing Service Manager, Residential Plumbing Installer, Residential Service Plumber in Monterey Park, CA!!
As a premier HVAC & Plumbing company with a stellar reputation, we take pride in our dedicated team’s commitment to delivering exceptional services in the greater Los Angeles area. From routine maintenance to handling complex repairs, our professionals have played a pivotal role in our success. We’ve worked diligently over the years to establish ourselves as a top-tier service provider, and we continue to uphold our standards of excellence.
We’re on a hunt for an extraordinary talent to join, empower, and lead our HVAC and Plumbing teams to reach their highest potential.
If you have a proven track record in nurturing talent, inspiring excellence, and holding team members accountable, then this is more than a job, it’s your next career milestone! Be part of our legacy and take the lead in crafting an exceptional customer experience. Come make a difference with us!
Monterey Park, CA: What Can THEY Do For the Next Hire?
A company culture that pays close attention to its employees
Competitive Benefits and pay
Monterey Park, CA: Benefits Include:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Replace heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment and complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity using advanced electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, utilizing a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to ensure compliance with plans and specifications, promptly detecting and addressing malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and fuel, water, or refrigerant source, forming a seamless circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment, following precise wiring diagrams with electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications, staying current with industry standards.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers using specialized hand tools.
- Adhere to all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, prioritizing safety and maintaining a clean work area.
- Skillfully complete digital invoices using Service Titan, a leading software in the industry. Your meticulous work ensures accurate documentation and contributes to our commitment to excellence.
- Manage and develop plumbing staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Understands the financial and revenue goals and ensures their department successfully meets or exceeds these numbers – see the big picture and work towards it.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to all rules.
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
- Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
- Determine the best procedure for install
- Install plumbing systems
- Communicate with customers
- Always professional and courteous
- Complete Plumbing Services: Including drain cleaning and related service calls.
- Repair and Installations: Fix pipes, tanks, water fixtures, and install various systems.
- Customer Rapport: Build relationships and educate customers on available options.
- Professionalism: Present yourself as knowledgeable, winning new referrals, and ensuring repeat business.
- Job Site Management: Maintain a clean and organized workspace and well-inventoried truck.
- Active Participation: Engage in training exercises, meetings, and retreats.
- Mentorship: Train and guide apprentices for efficient repairs and installations.
- Accurate Record-Keeping: Timely completion of invoices, time cards, feedback, and option sheets.