Now Hiring in Norwell, MA
Call Center Manager
HVAC Service Technician
Licensed Residential Plumber
NOW HIRING: Call Center Manager, HVAC Service Technician and a Licensed Residential Plumber in Norwell, MA!!
Since 2017, our client has been taking the plumbing industry by storm! They proudly serve the greater Plymouth County area. They take care of our employees, so they can take better care of their customers. They attract the best because they offer the best.
Our future employees will meet and exceed client expectations by applying their technical skills and knowledge in the residential service industry.
What Can WE Do For YOU in Norwell, MA!!?
- Provide stability
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Tickets to local games
- Company events
- Holiday parties
- Weekly breakfasts
- Paid training
- Flannel Fridays!
Benefits in Norwell, MA!!:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k Plan
- Company events
- Take Home Vehicle
- Hourly Pay plus bonuses!
- Oversee the daily operations of call center and employees.
- Ensure a quality customer experience.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance review annually or on an at-need basis.
- Be able to write Standard Operating Processes (SOP’s) and assist with improving the department and current processes in place.
- Participate in trainings.
- Lead team meetings.
- Review call recordings to ensure accurate classifications.
- Review calls to ensure Customer Service Representatives and Dispatch Service Representatives are following scripts.
- Outbound call management.
- Coaching and training of Customer Service Representatives
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals.
- Understand, analyze and communicate proper data related to the company.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.