Now Hiring in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
HVAC Service Technician
We are hiring a HVAC Installer and HVAC Service Technician in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We are a customer focused HVAC company that has been proudly serving the Philadelphia community since 2016. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Installers and HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
Philadelphia, PA: What can WE do for YOU?
Philadelphia, PA: Benefits Include...
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices. We use Service Titan, a leading software in the industry.
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.