Now hiring Residential service jobs in East Petersburg, PA
• Residential Service Plumber
• Residential Service Electrician
We Are Hiring a variety of Residential Service Jobs including a Residential Service Plumber and a Residential Service Electrician in East Petersburg, PA!
Since 1904, our client, a family-owned and locally operated company has been serving Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin, and Chester Counties. They take care of their employees, so they can take better care of their customers. They attract the best because they offer the best.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 100 years!
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable managers to support your success
- Referral program
- Employee appreciation activities & events throughout the year
- Company events and team building
- Holiday parties
- Team breakfasts
- Prize contests
- Paid training
- NO OVERNIGHT ON-CALL!
- Medical insurance starts on the 1st of the month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off – including vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5%
- Take home company truck and gas card
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 2 Year’s Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.