HVAC Service Technician
NOW HIRING: HVAC Service Technician
Work for a company that has been in business for over 68 years and is still growing! Join a team that works together to provide the best service to its customers, coworkers, and the company. The family-oriented and positive culture sets this position apart from those with the competition!
Seaford, NY: What Can THEY Do For YOU?
Seaford, NY: What Benefits Will You Receive?
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sells products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assisting customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- 3 years prior experience as an HVAC service technician
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to handle heavy equipment
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring and high voltage connections.
- Professional team player
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- EPA & Nate Certifications are a plus