Work with your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Service Plumbers!
Join us at the leading force in the plumbing industry, renowned and trusted for over 25 years, proudly serving across the Mobile and Baldwin counties in Alabama. We hold a strong commitment to ensuring our customers’ experiences exceed expectations through our unwavering delivery of superior-quality work. The Licensed Service Plumber must have an Alabama Journeyman License.
What can we do for you?
- Holiday parties
- Team events
- On-site, off-site and monthly trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Generous vacation days
- Sick and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Company events
- Take home vehicle
- Average salary starts at $60,000 plus bonuses!
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport. Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
Requirements of our Licensed Service Plumbers:
- Minimum of 2 Years of Plumbing Experience required.
- Alabama Journeyman License required – or ability to pass test within 60 days.
- Residential Service experience preferred
- Experience with Water Heaters required.
- Experience with grinder pump a plus!
- Service Titan experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.