Work with your Handz
We are hiring Residential Service Plumbers!!
In business for over 17 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both internal and external) experiences.
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We are a company with a fun, professional and caring management team. We are family and treat our employees the same. You are not just a number!
- Family-like environment
- Strong Core Values – Excellence, Fun, Innovation, Family and Character
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- Continuous trainings
- Company Outings
- Community Events
Benefits for the Residential Service Plumber:
- Ongoing Training
- Paid Holidays
- 401 with company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional apparel!
- New iPhone
- Pay ranges from $28 – $39/hour
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks and water fixtures as needed.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating and cooling systems.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Residential Plumbing Experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete post-job duties.
- Passion for fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.