Work with your Handz
We are hiring a Residential Service Electrician!
Founded in 1988, our family-owned and operated company has been proudly serving Port St. Lucie and surrounding areas for their electrical, plumbing, and HVAC services. Our goal:
to solve our clients’ problems with outstanding technical skills while providing the best client experience possible. We are rapidly expanding and need employees who take pride in their work to reach our goal.
As an experienced Residential Service Electrician you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems, and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Continuous training to help sharpen your skills
- A positive work environment with excellent company culture and teamwork
- Opportunities for advancement
- Multiple opportunities for bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Aflac option
- Take home trucks
- Average pay ranges from $25/hour plus bonuses!
Responsibilities of our Residential Service Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintained a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Service Electrician:
- 3 – 5 years experience of Residential Service experience
- Experience with the generator is a MUST
- Vehicle Charger experience a plus
- Service Titan is a plus!
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.