Work with your Handz
Looking for Service and Repair Electricians to Join Us:
Sign-on Bonus up to $5,000!
Explore career opportunities with us! Join our established electrical services team in St. Louis. With a legacy of 30+ years, we prioritize delivering excellence to our residential and commercial clients. Become a valued team member, where your contributions are acknowledged and rewarded. If you embody integrity and uphold the highest standards of workmanship, this is your invitation to join our dynamic workplace.
Success in this role of Service and Repair Electrician is defined by your ability to efficiently manage numerous service and repair assignments catering to a diverse range of customers. Beyond these technical responsibilities, your impact extends to playing a crucial role in the supervision and on-the-job training of apprentices. Your effectiveness in seamlessly handling various service and repair tasks while contributing to the skill development of the team exemplifies success in this key position within our organization.
Ask about our flexible schedule options.
What can we do for you?
- Unwavering Stability
- Supportive Management that encourages growth opportunities
- Company Events
- Continuous trainings for personal and professional improvement
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for individual
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Hit the Road with a fully stocked take-home vehicle
- Competitive Pay ranging from $32 – $40/hour plus incentives/bonuses!
Responsibilities for the Service and Repair Electrician:
- Install, maintain, and repair a variety of electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Troubleshoot and fix power outages in apartments to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Service a range of commercial facilities, handling meter packs, disconnects, fuses, panels, circuit breakers, and voltages up to 480v (single phase & 3 phase).
- Specialize in addressing grounded B phase, transformers, motors, fans, standby generators, and control wiring.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals for successful project completion.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical systems and components to ensure long-term functionality.
- Work in compliance with the current National Electrical Code, state, and local building regulations.
- Maintain accurate digital records and pictures documenting work performed and materials used.
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations at all times to maintain a secure work environment.
- Supervise and share knowledge with apprentices to contribute to their learning and development.
Requirements for the Service and Repair Electrician:
- High school diploma/GED is necessary.
- Completion of an electrical program at a technical or trade school is preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the electrical trade.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in electrical installation, maintenance, and repair of systems and equipment.
- Possess broad knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC) and the electrical industry.
- Proficiently use tools such as volt meters, amps, ohms, and wire tracers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional, positive relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and live in the Greater St. Louis area.
Embark on a dynamic journey with us! Join our growing family of electrical wizards in St. Louis! For 30+ years, we’ve been lighting up homes and businesses. Be more than an employee; be a valued team star! If you’re all about integrity and top-notch work, welcome to the spark-filled adventure!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.