Now Hiring in Beltsville, MD:
- Commercial HVAC Technician
One of our top clients is now hiring a a Commercial HVAC Technician!
For over 25 years, we have been providing reliable and efficient HVAC and Refrigeration services to some of the top Commercial companies in the greater DC-Baltimore area. We’ve created long-lasting relationships built on trust with our clients through our quality of service, reliability, and expertise. We are looking for exceptional and knowledgeable Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians to join our team.
A Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and refrigeration systems in commercial and industrial settings.
Louisville, KY - What can WE do for YOU?
Louisville, KY - Benefits:
- Installation: Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians install new HVAC and refrigeration systems in commercial buildings, including offices, warehouses, retail stores, and industrial facilities. This involves working with various components such as compressors, motors, ducts, pipes, and thermostats.
- Maintenance: Technicians perform regular maintenance tasks to ensure the optimal performance of HVAC and refrigeration systems. This includes inspecting, cleaning, and replacing components as needed. Regular maintenance helps prevent breakdowns and extends the lifespan of the equipment.
- Repairs: When HVAC or refrigeration systems malfunction or break down, technicians diagnose the issues and make necessary repairs. This may involve troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, or refrigerant-related problems. Technicians must have a strong understanding of the systems they work on to identify and fix issues efficiently.
- Refrigerant Handling: Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians handle refrigerants used in cooling systems. They must follow safety regulations and environmental guidelines for the proper handling, recovery, and disposal of refrigerants to prevent harm to themselves and the environment.
- System Upgrades: Technicians may be involved in upgrading or retrofitting existing HVAC systems to improve energy efficiency, comply with regulations, or meet the changing needs of a commercial space.
- Customer Interaction: Technicians often interact with clients to understand their specific HVAC and refrigeration needs. Clear communication is essential to explain repairs, maintenance, and system recommendations to clients.
- Documentation: Keeping accurate records of maintenance, repairs, and installations is crucial. This documentation helps track the history of the systems, plan for future maintenance, and ensure compliance with regulations.