Now Hiring inCamp Hill, PA
We are hiring a Service Plumber, HVAC Residential Service Technician, HVAC Performance Coach, Commercial Electrician, Accounting Assistant Administrative and Marketing Support Assistant & a HR Benefits/Payroll Manager!
Our client is committed to hiring and working with the best. They take pride in the work they do, and they want qualified employees who do the same!
What can THEY do for YOU?
- Provide stability – they have been in business for 60 years!
- They have a great benefits package.
- Be a part of a family-like environment
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Competitive wages
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tool Program & Uniforms
- Ask about our Cafeteria Plan!
What they need you to accomplish: MOTIVATE, TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them accountable to KPI’s and provide training where necessary. To do this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives and goals when in a customer’s home. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service management and leading a large team to performance results. The ideal candidate will be energetic, intellectually curious and a person who leads by example.
- Point person for any technical issues that technicians may encounter throughout the day.
- Communicate effectively with HVAC Coordinators.
- Liaison between technicians and Comfort Consultants.
- Participate actively in all training and ongoing education.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluates workload and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower.
- Ability to create and manage quotes and invoices. Knowledge of using price books.
- Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
- Ability to train and mentor technicians on our service systems.
- HVAC Service or installation experience in Residential Service preferred
- If no prior HVAC experience, willingness to learn is required
- 2+ years of Management experience preferred.
- Universal EPA and NATE certification preferred
- Must have passion for exceptional service.
- Great communication skills; both written and oral.
- Must enjoy leading a team to reach their maximum potential.
- Strong business acumen and desire to continue learning.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities.
- Ability to pull reports and analyze data from Service Titan or similar system.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.