- HVAC Install Apprentice
- HVAC Installer
in Charlottesville, VA
Now hiring a Plumber, Dispatcher, HVAC Install Apprentice and HVAC Installer in Charlottesville, Virginia!
Our client has been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! They are seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is capable of listening to their customers’ needs, booking service appointments, and placing outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill their call needs.
Charlottesville, VA: What can THEY do for YOU?
Culture focused around our employees
Elite level of quality
Opportunity for job growth within company
Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
A “fun-based” management team
Low pressure – they don’t sell their services – they give options to our customers
Competitive wage with spiffs
Birthday off with pay
Charlottesville, VA: Benefits for the next Residential Service Worker
100% covered Healthcare for employee
401k with company match up to 6%
Paid Time Off
Long Term Disability
Take home vehicles
- Listen to the needs of customers and book service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Scheduling and dispatching technicians to appropriate work orders according to predetermined schedules, customer requests or immediate needs
- Relaying information such as progress of the technician to managers and customers
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, requests for services or equipment
- Preparing daily work such as schedules
- Preparing work orders for technicians
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, charges for work performed, expenses for services performed, inventory records and other information
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
- Assist installation of all brands and types of HVAC units.
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from workstations and other areas.
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
- Communicating efficiently with management, dispatch, and the customer to ensure overall success of the company.
- Keeping accurate invoices and time sheets.
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Building duct work with sheet metal
- Maintaining a clean, organized job site and inventoried truck.
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Unstop sewers, install boiler heaters, concrete cutting, waterline replacements, set toilets
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc
- Repair domestic appliances (e/g/ washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks)
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems