- HVAC Installer
- HVAC Service Apprentice
- HVAC Service Technician
- Residential Service Electrician
in Charlottesville, VA
Now hiring a HVAC Installer, HVAC Service Apprentice, HVAC Service Technician, a Plumber and a Residential Service Electrician in Charlottesville, Virginia!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation!
Step into the legacy of a century-old, locally owned HVAC business renowned for its impeccable reputation. We’re not just offering a job, but an opportunity to be part of an elite team that values excellence and dedication. Come earn while you learn!
Charlottesville, VA: What can THEY do for YOU?
Culture focused around our employees
Elite level of quality
Opportunity for job growth within company
Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
A “fun-based” management team
Low pressure – they don’t sell their services – they give options to our customers
Competitive wage with spiffs
Birthday off with pay
Charlottesville, VA: Benefits for the next Residential Service Worker
100% covered Healthcare for employee
401k with company match up to 6%
Paid Time Off
Long Term Disability
Take home vehicles
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Deliver parts to our on-site HVAC Technicians.
- Learn and grow by working closely with seasoned professionals.
- Assist with installations and servicing within residential settings.
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Set cross-over leads for Plumbing and Electric department, based on observations in customers’ homes.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
- Unstop sewers, install boiler heaters, concrete cutting, waterline replacements, set toilets
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc
- Repair domestic appliances (e/g/ washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks)
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Efficiently handle all residential electrical service requests.
- Build trustful relationships with customers, offering them optimal product/service solutions.
- Guide customers in selecting suitable financing and maintenance plans.
- Meet and exceed service and revenue objectives.
- Portray professionalism to garner new referrals and ensure customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with our customer service and dispatch teams for business success.
- Keep job sites tidy and maintain a well-stocked company vehicle.
- Engage in training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Mentor and guide apprentices to ensure high-quality repairs and installations.