Now Hiring in the
We are hiring a Journeyman Plumber!
WE ARE HIRING JOURNEYMAN PLUMBERS IN THE CAYMANS ISLANDS!!
ASK ABOUT OUR RELOCATION PACKAGES
Do you love to travel and have a knack for adventure? Would you love to wake up to beautiful views every day of the year? Then we are the perfect solution for you!
We have been proudly serving the Cayman Islands for their Heating and Cooling needs for over 30 years! We take care of our employees and customers and nurture a family environment.
We are looking for Journeyman Plumbers to install, repair, fit, and maintain pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings. This position will also be responsible for starting up the Plumbing department. You must have a Journeyman License in Plumbing, in your area and state specific not necessary, to be considered for this position.
What You’ll Do as our Journeyman Plumber:
A Journeyman Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches. You will also assist with building our Plumbing Department for the Cayman Island area.
Cayman Islands: What WE can do for our next Journeyman Plumber:
- Provide stability
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented environment
- Competitive wages plus spiffs
- Generous benefits
- Dedicated Training Room
- Career growth
- Team-building events
- Taking care and giving back to our community
Cayman Islands: Benefits for the Journeyman Plumber:
- Medical Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Pension with a company match
- Birthday paid off
- Growth Opportunities
- Tool Assistance Program
- Take home vehicle
- Relocation Package to the Cayman Islands
- Pay ranges from $30-$36/hour plus spiffs and commission!
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems.
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Mentoring and training helpers to become successful plumbers.
- Responsible for growing and building the Plumbing Department.
- Maintaining client portfolio and selling products and services to new and existing customers.
- Journeyman Plumber License in your location is a MUST
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of plumbing experience
- Plumbing Sales experience required.
- Dual experience in HVAC a plus!
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and instilling trust to give them the best options for repair or replacement.
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.