Now Hiring in Detroit, MI:
- FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN
- FIRE SPRINKLER TECHNICIAN
WE ARE HIRING a Fire Alarm Technician and a Fire Sprinkler Technician in Detroit, MI.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
As the industry leader for over 40 years, our client takes fire suppression and prevention seriously. Their forte lies in service and maintenance and keeping their customers informed about cutting-edge fire safety systems. They are the leaders because they don’t cut corners, they are best in class because they treat our employees with respect and give them opportunities for advancement and great pay, including profit sharing. If you take pride in your work and want to work with a winning team, then they are the place for you.
As a Fire Alarm Technician, your responsibilities will include troubleshooting and efficiently resolving issues. Precision and attention to detail are paramount, as you will be responsible for maintaining accurate documentation of inspections, services, and installations. Join us and be a part of shaping the future of fire safety!
As our Fire Sprinkler Technician, you’ll play a crucial part in servicing, inspecting, and repairing sprinkler systems on a scheduled basis. Elevate your career with us and contribute to the safety of our community.
Detroit, MI - What can WE do for YOU?
Detroit, MI - Benefits:
- Conduct Service Calls, providing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs for our customers’ fire sprinkler systems, identifying code and non-conformance issues.
- Interpret and apply NFPA 25 codes during testing and inspections, demonstrating a commitment to compliance and industry standards.
- Perform Fire Pump Flow Tests, with a preference for candidates experienced in this area (though not required).
- Prepare accurate, detailed, and timely service tickets and reports, ensuring precise documentation of work performed.
- Communicate effectively with customers, explaining the work being done and any necessary repairs, fostering transparency and trust.
- Inspect, service, and install commercial fire alarm systems.
- Test devices including smoke detectors, pull stations, heat detectors, horn/strobes, and other necessary components.
- Verify proper functionality of fire alarm systems, testing signals in the monitoring station, load testing batteries, and adjusting sensitivity of smoke detectors.
- Replace defective components as needed.
- Communicate with customers professionally regarding system status and any identified deficiencies.
- Accurately complete all sections of the Service Trade software.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.