Now Hiring in Fenton, MO:
- SERVICE & REPAIR ELECTRICIANS
- COMMERCIAL ELECTRICIANS
One of our TOP CLIENTS is now hiring Service Electricians, Repair Electricians, and Commercial Electricians.
Explore career opportunities with us! Join our established electrical services team in St. Louis. With a legacy of 30+ years, we prioritize delivering excellence to our residential and commercial clients. Become a valued team member, where your contributions are acknowledged and rewarded. If you embody integrity and uphold the highest standards of workmanship, this is your invitation to join our dynamic workplace.
Success in this role of Service and Repair Electrician is defined by your ability to efficiently manage numerous service and repair assignments catering to a diverse range of customers. Beyond these technical responsibilities, your impact extends to playing a crucial role in the supervision and on-the-job training of apprentices. Your effectiveness in seamlessly handling various service and repair tasks while contributing to the skill development of the team exemplifies success in this key position within our organization.
Success in this role as a Commercial Electrician is demonstrated by your adept execution of various responsibilities, including wiring installation and repair, commercial finishes, buildouts, service calls, and lighting projects. Additionally, your impact extends to supervising and training apprentices, showcasing your ability to seamlessly handle diverse tasks while contributing to team growth.
Fenton, MO - What can WE do for YOU?
Fenton, MO - Benefits:
- Install, maintain, and repair a variety of electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Troubleshoot and fix power outages in apartments to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Service a range of commercial facilities, handling meter packs, disconnects, fuses, panels, circuit breakers, and voltages up to 480v (single phase & 3 phase).
- Specialize in addressing grounded B phase, transformers, motors, fans, standby generators, and control wiring.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams, and manufacturer’s installation manuals for successful project completion.
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical systems and components to ensure long-term functionality.
- Work in compliance with the current National Electrical Code, state, and local building regulations.
- Maintain accurate digital records and pictures documenting work performed and materials used.
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations at all times to maintain a secure work environment.
- Supervise and share knowledge with apprentices to contribute to their learning and development.