Now Hiring in West Monroe, LA:
Our client in West Monroe, LA is looking for a HVAC Installer with a lot of grit, determination, and drive. Be a part of a team that is growing, has incredible leadership and provides a fun and professional team environment. Apply today!
Benefits for our next HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Properly complete digital invoices. We use Service Titan, a leading software in the industry.
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC Install experience
- Exceptional customer servicer skills
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- Continued training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.