Work with your Handz
Join Our Team as a Licensed Residential Service Plumber!
With over two decades of dedicated service, our locally-owned and family-operated company is on the lookout for skilled and customer-focused Licensed Residential Service Plumbers to join our dynamic team! If you’re a licensed journeyman plumber with a passion for fixing plumbing issues, we want you to be part of our success story!
We are looking for customer focused Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace pipes, tanks, drains and any other related plumbing equipment. This position requires an Oregon Journeyman License.
Why Choose Us?
- Family-like environment
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible schedules
- Quarterly Company breakfasts
- Company Outings
- Take-home trucks
- Summer and Holiday parties
- On-site 24/7 gym for employees and spouses
- Google Review bonuses
- NO ON-CALL!
Benefits for Licensed Residential Service Plumber:
- Health Insurance – 100% paid for employees and 50% for spouse
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tablet and phone
- Take-home vehicle with gas card
- Uniforms provided
Pay: $55/hour plus commission!
Responsibilities for the Licensed Residential Service Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning, and other related service calls.
- Repair pipes, tanks, and water fixtures as needed.
- Install pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and heating/cooling systems.
- Test systems for leaks and other problems.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and a well-inventoried truck.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
Requirements for the Licensed Residential Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Residential Plumbing Experience.
- Journeyman License required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete post-job duties.
- Passion for fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
Join an industry leading team, and the last truly family-owned company in the area, on our mission to deliver superior HVAC and Plumbing service to the Portland area.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.