Work with your Handz
Are you ready to take on a pivotal role in ensuring the safety of our customers? As our Fire Sprinkler Technician, you’ll play a crucial part in servicing, inspecting, and repairing sprinkler systems on a scheduled basis. Elevate your career with us and contribute to the safety of our community.
As the industry leader for over 40 years, we take fire suppression and prevention seriously. Our forte lies in service and maintenance and keeping our customers informed about cutting-edge fire safety systems. We are the leaders because we don’t cut corners, we are best in class because we treat our employees with respect and give them opportunities for advancement and great pay, including profit sharing. If you take pride in your work and want to work with a winning team, then we are the place for you.
Pay ranging from $25 – $45/hour, based on experience, plus bonus potential and time and a half pay for evening work. Profit sharing is paid out quarterly.
What can we do for you?:
- Profit Sharing: Quarterly profit-sharing program payouts to all employees.
- Commitment to Excellence in Protection: Prioritizing delivering high-quality work above all else.
- Expert Technicians: Highly trained technicians dedicated to their craft.
- Employee Value: Feel valued through competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Serious About Safety: We take our jobs seriously while maintaining a positive and fun work environment.
- Team Bonding: We believe in the power of teamwork with outings and parties.
- Efficiency and Organization: We encourage everyone to always give their best with supportive management doing the same.
- Focus on Service: We concentrate on the service side of fire and protection: inspection, testing, and maintenance of existing systems.
- Advancement Opportunities: We offer our employees opportunities for career growth.
Benefits for the Fire Sprinkler Technician:
- 401K with a Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Pre-Tax Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Compensation Package
Responsibilities of the Fire Sprinkler Technician:
- Conduct Service Calls, providing onsite emergency troubleshooting and repairs for our customers’ fire sprinkler systems, identifying code and non-conformance issues.
- Interpret and apply NFPA 25 codes during testing and inspections, demonstrating a commitment to compliance and industry standards.
- Perform Fire Pump Flow Tests, with a preference for candidates experienced in this area (though not required).
- Prepare accurate, detailed, and timely service tickets and reports, ensuring precise documentation of work performed.
- Communicate effectively with customers, explaining the work being done and any necessary repairs, fostering transparency and trust.
Qualifications for the Fire Sprinkler Technician:
- Two or more years of experience in inspecting and repairing fire sprinkler systems.
- Current valid driver’s license and a clean driving record required.
- NICET 1 and NICET 2 certifications preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of NFPA codes, ensuring adherence to industry standards.
- Comfortable working on ladders (6 to 12 feet) and lifts, demonstrating a commitment to safety protocols.
- Ability to lift to 70 lbs., work overhead, and navigate unusual or confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces.
- Well-organized, with the capability to keep track of service tickets and process all required documents for each service performed.Top of Form
Driven by our relentless pursuit of excellence, strategic marketing initiatives, and impactful acquisitions, we’re not just keeping up with industry standards; we’re setting the pace. Join us on the forefront of fire safety evolution!
Top of Form
We are firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws