Work with your Handz
Looking for Residential Electricians to Join Us: Sign-on Bonus of up to $5,000!
Explore career opportunities with us! Join our established electrical services team in St. Louis. With a legacy of 30+ years, we prioritize delivering excellence to our residential and commercial clients. Become a valued team member, where your contributions are acknowledged and rewarded. If you embody integrity and uphold the highest standards of workmanship, this is your invitation to join our dynamic workplace.
Success in this role as a Residential Electrician is demonstrated by your adept execution of various responsibilities, including installation and wiring repair calls, service upgrades, service replacements, and lighting jobs. Additionally, your impact extends to supervising and training apprentices, showcasing your ability to seamlessly handle diverse tasks while contributing to team growth.
What can we do for you?
- Unwavering Stability
- Supportive Management that encourages growth opportunities
- Company Events
- Continuous training for personal and professional improvement
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for individual
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Celebrate Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Hit the Road with a fully stocked take-home Vehicle
- Competitive Pay ranges from $20 – $40/hour plus incentives/bonuses!
Responsibilities of our Residential Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical issues in residential settings.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems, wiring, and components.
- Perform electrical inspections to identify potential problems and ensure compliance with electrical codes.
- Install and connect electrical appliances, fixtures, and devices.
- Upgrade and replace outdated or faulty electrical systems.
- Ensure the safe and proper functioning of electrical equipment.
- Test electrical systems using specialized tools to identify and repair faults.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Supervise apprentices and share knowledge with them.
- Participate actively in all trainings and meetings.
Requirements for our Residential Electrician:
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- Need at least 4 years of experience in the electrical trade.
- Completion of an electrical program at a technical or trade school preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in electrical installation, maintenance, and repair of systems and equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and live in the Greater St. Louis.
Embark on a dynamic journey with us! Join our growing family of electrical wizards in St. Louis! For 30+ years, we’ve been lighting up homes and businesses. Be more than an employee; be a valued team star! If you’re all about integrity and top-notch work, welcome to the spark-filled adventure!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.