Work With Your Handz
We Are Hiring Apprentice Plumbers!
Are you looking to join the fastest-growing plumbing company in the area? Well, look no further! We are a successful family-owned business that has a reputation for excelling and being the best in the area!
If you are mechanically inclined and looking for a fantastic opportunity with a great benefits package, we have a job for you! This is an opportunity to join the fastest-growing plumbing company in the area!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – no shortage of calls
- Quarterly company gatherings including an awesome holiday party
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
- No On-Call
- No weekends
- On-site gym
- Employee appreciation days
- Top of the line equipment
- Excellent earning potential
Responsibilities for our next Apprentice Plumber
- Coordinates with supervisor and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in plumbing systems (e.g. locate and repair water leaks, broken or frozen pipes, and plugged drains, etc.) for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
- Installs various domestic water and vacuum systems (e.g. hot water, chilled water, sewer, storm water, air, gas) for the purpose of providing a comfortable, sanitary, and safe environment inside facilities.
- Maintains tools and/or equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability of plumbing systems in safe operating condition.
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
Requirement of our Apprentice Plumber
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: operating equipment used in the maintenance and repair of plumbing fixtures and systems; adhering to safety practices; and planning and managing projects.
- Ability to perform algebra and/or geometry; read technical information, compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: safety practices and procedures; methods, techniques, materials, tools used in installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, diagnosis and repair of plumbing systems/sub systems; troubleshooting/maintaining plumbing systems; pertinent codes, policies, regulations and/or laws; and blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to perform the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; significant climbing and balancing; significant stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally, the job requires 15% sitting, 55% walking, and 30% standing. The job is performed under temperature extremes and under conditions with exposure to risk of injury and/or illness.
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to truly serving customer’s needs
- Effectively communicate issues, repairs, and recommendations to customers
- Attention to detail, demonstrate speed and accuracy in the completion of tasks
- Ability to maintain a “can do” attitude and be a team player
- Must have a good driving record – a company vehicle will be provided before training is completed
- Company pays towards health and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Trainings
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $18-$20/hour!