Work With Your Handz
Now Hiring an ASSISTANT RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING MANAGER
We are looking for a candidate that is willing to grow and develop within our organization. We are looking for individuals who are organized, skilled in time management, familiar with MD and VA plumbing codes, and great soft skills.
As an Assistant Plumbing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the plumbing operations during the call and work process. You will assist in ride-along for quality control, technician relations, and customer relations. This is an amazing opportunity to start as an assistant and grow within an industry leader.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Accountabilities for our next Assistant Plumbing Manager
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface, and communicate effectively with others
- Analyze and resolve plumbing issues
- Perform ride-along to assist and verify the quality of work
- Broadens knowledge of technical aspects of the trade.
- Broadens knowledge of local, city, and state building codes in assigned locations.
- Assist in training plumbers in areas where training and practice are lacking
- Maintains accurate and thorough documents of follow-ups with technicians.
- Assists in the resolution of project issues, and field questions, when needed
- Assists operations manager by proactively managing technicians
- Provide assistance to plumbing manager
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications of our next Assistant Plumbing Manager:
- Prior plumbing experience required
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Skill and experience using Microsoft Suite
- A driver’s license and method of transportation are required
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong desire to assist technicians when they are on calls
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug screen is required to be considered for this position.